Since these zorb ball remains inflated that is not a rough ride. If you’re doing that when it’s hot out, one may choose to have liquid put into these balls to completely distinct riding adventure. When one place water inside you are not harnessed inside. You smoothly tumble & slide along of these zorb as one roll-down these hill in some puddle on water.
How more people could you tour with? You could ride by oneself, or either with-up to 2 friends. On riding with 2 friends you’ve to ride-in one minus harnesses, when you could ride among one or either two friends among harnesses or either without.
Wherever can one go to attempt this excellent activity out? One can just zorb at approved zorbing locations. Because the company which makes the big inflatable-zorb balls owns strict rules to the locations both sell it too, one can just-do-it at official positions. To an experience similar none different, attempt zorbing.
Material: PVC or TPU
Size: 2m, 2.5m, 3m or customized
Color: Red or blue or clear or customized
Warranty: 3 years
Accessories: CE/UL air pump, repairing kits, suitable plug
Logo: free print logo
- Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
- Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
- Apply plumber’s glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
- Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
- Inflate the ball completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.